GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Friday, August 6, 2010

There is no cure for the common birthday ~ John Glenn.

My mother never forgets birthdays. Ditz glammed it up in her new French beret for choir. Her father & I merely provided the funds for an I~pod ~ bright, bright hot fluorescent pink! We are both happy about this as Alison e~mails song parts through which means Ditz requires hours on my computer if she is to learn her part. Now she can download it & take it away. Yes!

This is particularly good as I believe AVAE are doing the children's chorus for The Gothic ~ Havergal Brian's cursed symphony no1. It is the largest, longest & most technically difficult symphony ever composed & will be conducted by John Curro: 2 orchestras, 4 brass bands, 4 vocal soloists, 300 choristers ~ & AVAE! December 22. Just what I need right on Christmas.

4 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

O the woes of having such a talented, blossoming daughter! ;P

Diane Shiffer said...

Ditz.... oops, I mean Star is looking like quite the trendy teen there. So cute!

Today is Amelia's birthday!

FONTY said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amanda said...

I like the sound of hot pink ipod! I could do with one of those...

Glad you all are enjoying the 'star's' birthday ;)