GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

On the run...

The trouble with trouble shooting is that trouble shoots back ~ anon.

Just a quickie to say we are back up & running now that a very dear friend has shot Trouble ~ hopefully quite dead. I am suffering serious withdrawals but today is Wednesday & Wednesday, as you all know, is choir day so Ditz & I are about to depart for places over the water. Regular programming will resume shortly. Lots has been happening ~ besides computer issues. I must say, I am super happy to be back on~line. ♥♥♥

9 comments:

Jeanne said...

Happy, happy I am to have you back...

Libby said...

Does this mean I can now communicate with you on-line??? So much easier!!! Should I bring my laptop home so you can use skype ;)

Joyfulmum said...

you are very witty indeed Ganeida and I am glad that your computer troubles are dead:)

The HoJo's said...

yay :o)

Amanda said...

Yayyyy!!! I have missed you so!

Ruby said...

Hi Ganeida!
Glad it is all shot dead!

seekingmyLord said...

Ganeida, while your computer was down, I realized how fragile our connection just because we live so far apart. I have our TV service turned off and I am in a fast, which brings me to the place of seeing clearly what is most important to me. You, my friend, were very missed...very!

Gerry Snape said...

Ohh so good to have you back intact!!

Ganeida said...

Thank you everyone. I have missed you all too! ☺ Lib, yes; Seeking, you & I need to chat. This prayer partnership we have going needs updating ~ from both ends I think. lol I could have sworn like a trouper when I realised I didn't have you at the working end of cyberspace!

It may take me a day or two but I am anxious to know what's happening in everyon'es life. *Happy sigh* I love my internet.