GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Friday, April 9, 2010

It's a conspiracy, I swear. We go on break & I spend the entire time sorting out messes. My stress levels go through the roof until I can't wait for the hols to be over just so I can whinge about a different chaos!
Mostly I've been on the computer until I practically have square eyes doing stuff for Dearest but yesterday was so lovely I began in the garden ~ until our postie arrived & I finally had a gut full of our phone provider. Dearest changed it ~ none of what was promised has ever been provided & the service just gets worse & worse & more & more expensive. All day it took me to unservice them!!! UGH! I hate dealing with companies that don't give a rat's wiggly~jiggley about their customers & who's personel are rude & arrogant. It might have taken me the whole day but we have a new provider ~ mostly chosen because they took the time to s~l~o~w~l~y explain everything to me, e~mailed the deal through so we could double check it in peace, did, in fact, provide a service.
Where is my knight in shining armour when I need him?


8 comments:

seekingmyLord said...

Hiding inside of you, I think.

Well, that is one thing done...so now embrace the peace of the Lord and just breathe.

The HoJo's said...

maybe he was still on hold to his service provider?

:o)

xc

Constance said...

Nearly 2 years ago, I researched getting our high speed internet, telephone and TV (sattelite dish) through one provider. It has turned out very good for us. When I notified the cable company that we had gone to a different provider and that I needed to return the modem, I was told, not to worry about it.

I just got a bill in the mail telling me that I will be charged $25 for the modem since they never got it back!!! But guess what? I actually STILL have it! Ha Ha! That'll teach them to try and get more money out of me!
Connie

Sandra said...

When you find that knight can I borrow him? : )

Ganeida said...

Seeking: I did. I just felt so grubby after dealing all day with mammon. ☺

Hojos: I needed a good laugh! :D

Constance: lol Something to be said for being a hoarder. One up for you!

Sandra: Like I need more men in my life! *sigh* I find him, he's all yours!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
You've had fun with a phone provider, and we've had fun with webhosting! Not an experience that I'd care to repeat. I am staying with this one until I'm a very old lady - not going through that experience again, nosiree! I thought that I had lost my whole blog *gulp*.

I've had floods of tears this last few days, so I can empathise with you. ;)

Have a wonderful and blessed week,
Love, Jillian ♥

Ganeida said...

Oh, Jillian! Thank you for sympatising! I hate days like that ~& having suffered computer trauma I can imagine your distress all too well. When I crashed my first blog I was in tears. Totally distraught. ♥♥♥Hugs♥♥♥

Allison said...

There is something about dealing with provider companies that raises my blood pressure like nothing else. I typically just press 0 over and over so the automated system thinks I'm a total moron and hands me over to a real live person.