GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A bleh day.


A poet is someone who stands outside in the rain hoping to be struck by lightening. James Dickey.

Maybe it's the rain. Maybe it's the low grade wog in the house. Maybe I'm just missing Issi. Whatever it is I feel just bleh. Very bleh. I don't have a constructive idea in my head. Under such circumstances silence is golden. Trust me.

I will be back when I am feeling better & not so bleh.

PS: they're not my tea cups but I do think that's a good idea, don't you?

7 comments:

loving, laughing and learning said...

I'm blaming the weather or maybe its our location lol, but i completly understand the bleh feeling. I think ours is associated with doing too much, well at least thats my excuse for why we are still in our pj's and watching tv so late in the morning :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
You have three very good reasons to feel bleh - Issi, low grade wog and the rain. :D

We're having roast lamb for dinner - I'd love to invite you, but I fear it's a bit far - the invitation's there. :D
(((Ganeida)))
Love and blessings,
Jillian ♥

Molytail said...

I get days like that sometimes ~ I think we all do. Rain, wog, and a missing furry friend can certainly bring 'em on. *hugsfromacrossthewater*

Ganeida said...

I think it's the effects of the wog...not feeling at all good any more....

Catherine (Alecat Music) said...

Hot chicken soup, camomile tea, a snuggly quilt and hopefully a good book ... hoping it all comes right soon.

seekingmyLord said...

Even on your worse day you write well, still may the Lord heal you so you feel like again writing soon.

Jeanne said...

Sorry you're feeling bleh my friend. Hugs winging their way from me.

I'll be back to try and catch up on my week's worth of missed posts very soon! Much love dear one...