GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Yes, well...

There is something fascinating about science. One gets such wholesale returns of conjecture out of such a trifling investment of fact. ~Mark Twain


Liddy, being the mature young lady that she is, was allowed to take Ditz to the science museum.
It was very educational.









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ganeida,
It looks great!
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

seekingmyLord said...

I so enjoy science museums! Well, actually, when I think about it, I enjoy just about any kind of museum....

Jan Lyn said...

What fun! Ditz makes a great praying mantis.

Ganeida said...

Ah Jan Lyn! You've made my day. The praying mantis is Liddy. They hate being told how much alike they look but sometimes, you know...!