GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Absence makes the heart grow fonder...?


I get home & Sandra starts throwing awards at me before I even get my breath back. Awards are always special & even better this one's for scribbling. I still go into a mild state of shock that people outside my family, who have to love me, quirks & all, actually take the time out of their busy lives to come & read here. So here are the rules:

*Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass the Award on to 5 most-deserving Blog Friends.

*You must link to the author and name of the blog from where he/she has received the award.

*You must display the Award on your blog and link to THIS POST, which explains the Award.

*Each blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add your name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, they will be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives this prestigious honor.You must post these rules on your blog.

*Each recipient must post these rules on his/her blog.

And [drum roll please] here are the recipients:
* Daja @ in other words... always something interesting & beautifully, clearly & logically expressed; a pleasure to read


* Heidi @ This Side of Glory ~ not my most prolific friend but such a sweet heart clearly & simply expressed.

*Allison @ Keep Calm and Carry On ~ interesting lady.

*Mrs Darling @ Dishpan Dribble ~ not only does she write well herself but she has lots & lots of lovely links to other people who write interestingly & well & on those rare occassions I have time to burn I spend ages on this blog.

* Sienna, @ Sienna's Story ~ which I can't link too properly because she has a closed blog but this lovely young lady writes extremely well & I hope starting back up at school won't stop her from continuing to post regularly.

Ok ladies, you know what you have to do.

6 comments:

Sandra said...

I'm glad you got Sienna. I thought I could only break the rule once, so we split the crime!

I did miss you, you spin a great tale!

Gombojav Tribe said...

Thank you so much! I'm honored that you find my scribbles to be clearly and logically expressed! Who knew! :-)

I'll post it soon!

MamaOlive said...

Thank you for not choosing me. :-D

So what was your last comment about? Are you going pot-y, too? Have you been to meeting lately?

Ganeida said...

I thought about it, mamaO, but I rethought it. ;) I was going to blog but I don't think I can do it without going completely rank so think it's best left alone. Shortest version is: considering homechurching & growing it from there ~ depending on the Spirit's leading but that seems to be the leading. Travelling is driving me bats & I have issues with the Baptists ~ I don't do legalism, not even when it's indisputedly right but that makes for messiness yadda, yadda. See why I didn't blog. I have issues.

Ashley Dumas said...

Hi Ganeida!
Sorry, my mom wont let me have an open blog yet.
But THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
I had a very busy week but I am back to posting!

Thanks for the award!

Sienna Sunshine :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you Ganeida. *smile* This was very kind of you. Yes, it is scribbles that I write. Praying that the Lord would be glorified...