GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sharing the love.

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings. Eric Hoffer

Mrs Darling has given me an award! I feel so privileged when I get awards. I must have a very frivolous mind. As I am hoping, despite the rain, to be on a boat this morning so I can take Ditz to do some clothes shopping, I will be brief. I can be brief if I put my mind to it. Apparently I am to pass this along to seven other happy [& beautiful] bloggers. I know 7 other bloggers [by the skin of my teeth] so here goes: Molytail, [you are one original lady!] Ash, [At Aventuras Dumas] MrsC at homeschool & etc, MamaOlive, my oldest blogging buddy who is busily moving house yet again & probably needs cheering up about this point! Hugs your way. Sandra, who has lovely pics on her blog & a sick doggie, the Duchess [don't hate me for it :(], who also has amazing pics, & last but definitely not least ~ da~da! The Hojos who can't help being English [they were born that way]. All you lovely ladies have blessed me with your wit & good humour so here's a little blessing in return. Pass it along ladies.

9 comments:

The HoJo's said...

You are quite right, none of it is my fault :o) Thank you very much, it is an honour to be declared happy and beautiful, I shall pass it on.....
xc

Ashley Dumas said...

Ganeida,
I am Sienna, ashley's oldest daughter. ( As Aventuras dumas)
I am going to be 11 in July. I know I probably am pretty little but I LOVE to make friends with people who are older than me. You are TOTALY invited to visit my blog. You can get to my blog by going to Ashley's blog and go to daily reading and find Sienna's story. (That is me!)
You live in australia right?
I've always wanted to know what it is like there.
Do you have any kid's my age?

Your friend,

Sienna:)

Ashley Dumas said...

Hi Ganieda,

Thanks for the award, it is my first one!!! Yea!!! This really brightened my evening.

Bye bye

Ash

Sandra said...

Thank you Ganeida. I've never had an award before! I'm going to seem dumb, but how do I collect?

The HoJo's said...

Not dumb, we had the same trouble last time :o) just 'save as' the picture to your pictures and upload it to your blog, do a post about it listing the people you give it to and find a space in your side bar, oh and keep it dust free :o)
xc

MamaOlive said...

Thanks, love. Maybe tomorrow I'll be less wiped out (HAHAHA) and will come collect.

Molytail said...

aw, thanks! >^..^<

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

Thanks!!

MamaOlive said...

So I'm your first blogging buddy? I thought you were well established before you roped me in... Okay, maybe I can follow directions now. :-)