GANEIDA'S KNOT.

Go mbeannai Dia duit.

About Me

My photo
Quaker by conviction, mother by default, Celticst through love, Christ follower because I once was lost but now am found...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Flat out for Australia.



I love cats because I enjoy my home; and little by little, they become its visible soul. - Jean Cocteau

The heat is getting to everyone. It hit 30 degrees Celsius today. That's 86 degrees Fahrenheit if you're not metricised yet. 83% humidity & a storm moving in.

Iss found the coolest spot he could & stretched out, too hot to even lift his head when the camera appeared. Unfortunately the heat has hit suddenly & we just aren't used to it.

1 comment:

Melody Plainview said...

I would be more than happy to trade places with Iss right now! Here where I am, it's freezing outside! How I wish it were 86 degrees F!